Too tired to care
I haven't been sleeping. At least, not at night. Generally I fall asleep around 2 am. Which makes mornings extremely difficult. So, here's a list of all that's going on.
- Picking up the x-rays from my HSG to take to the RE.
- Only 15 days left before the RE appointment. Has time completely stopped? It's taking forever!
- I have a potential gestational surrogate! My mom mentioned to some people that I might go that route, and my sister-in-law immediately began saying "wow...that's something to think about...I mean, I couldn't do it for just anyone...but for Miss W...well, that's different...definitely something to think about..." And when my mom said something about the doctor I would want to use there, my brother said, "You already see that doctor...there ya go..."
- I'm terrified to actually TALK to my sister-in-law about this.
- I'm tired of thinking about it all. I just want it to go away. Why can't they do uterine transplants???
And that is where life is at this point. Revolving around that next step. I'm just ready to be done with this particular side-trip on the overall journey of life.