Miss W -->

   Wednesday, March 25, 2009  

Decisions blow

I can't make a decision. It's too hard. I don't know. And Mr. W doesn't know. And our family members don't know. NOBODY knows. There is no answer that is 100% right, nor is either answer 100% wrong. I just don't know what to do. I don't.

   [ posted  @ 2:45 PM ] [ Post a Comment ] [ View Comments (7) ]
   [ E-mail this Post ]

  Comments about my post, "Decisions blow":
I wish life had 100% gaurentees. I often find that you just have to go with the gut, or the heart, which ever screams the loudest. Then all that's left is to pray for the best.
I hope you figure out what's best for you, whatever that is. You must still be reeling from having your mind blown by the peris--maybe as a little more time goes by and your brain calms down from the shock you'll be able to hear your heart more clearly?
We are in exactly the same spot right now...like literally! I say go with your gut...do what you feel most comfortable with. For us, I think we're jumping on the surrogacy route. My UU and past pregnancy just doesn't point me any other way. ((hugs))
I'm emailing tonight....yes our little one was fortunate . 34 weeks. But in the meantime I was on mag sulfate 3 times, procardia, nitro, and other drugs and brynn has some liver dysfunction. I underwent tube feedings and a central line due to a reverse peristalsis and wonder if brynn's problems are due to this so here we are. Thx so much for emailing. I would love to join the boards, another uu mom would be great. sorry for the typos. i'm feeding brynn as we speak, lol!
We decided to go for it - and in our hail mary IVF cycle - am currently 8 weeks. Some days I think I can do it... other days I'm paralyzed in fear all over again and think, "what the hell was I thinking?". Ultimately our wish for a sibling for #1 was what swayed our decision (and not having the resources for a surrogate). But it is a risk... I guess the thing is at least I know that we can have a healthy child - even after the traumatic pregnancy and a 31 weeker. My peri was optimistic about a 2nd pregnancy (uterus stretching), my OB was a bit more cautious - thinking that my body just can't support beyond 31 weeks. We have a blueprint to work with, which is more than we did the first time around. Best of luck in your decision.
How are you? Been checking in now and then. Hope you're okay!
Thanks for letting me follow along! How are you?

August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
May 2010
June 2010
March 2011
April 2011
August 2011

A Little Pregnant
Barren Mare
Broken or Not
Chez Miscarriage
Fractured Fairytale
Here Be Hippogriffs
Horkin Ramblings
Never Ever Late
One Pink Line
The RE's Muse
Scrambled Eggs
So Close
Uncommon Misconception
The Unproductive Reproductive
Wasted Birth Control

[=Powered By=]

[=Designed By=]

Customized by Miss W
Scripts / Code by "Mr. W"

Send Miss W. E-Mail!